My new hobby

Although I had had very interested on Photography, I never touched the DSLR camera till May 2009.My enthusiasm on this subject become more serious after I met Ko Ye form Mandalay .Based on sharing of his knowledge, I find the some Myanmar photography blogs on nets such as Ko Mg Hla,Ko Thakhin Gyi, Ko Ye Lwin Oo, Ko Nyi Min San ,Ko Myo Kyaw htun,Soe Phtoo graphy and So on.
After learning from their shot,I want to shoot my self and I bought Cannon Kiss X2. My first coach is Ko Ye and I have a lot of knowledge from him. Unfortunately, Ko Ye returned to Mandalay after one month I bought the camera,now,I am trying to show my emotion, idea ,and thoughts through my Pictures. I want to be an armature photographer.Therefore, I am studying the shots of Myanmar Photographer through the sites.

My First Ever Shot by Cannon Kiss X2

2 comments:

Heart said...

i love this!!

i liked all your pictures,

natural.. ^^

sskyAw said...

လွလုိက္တာ ...